April Theme Challenge Reminder

Hi there!

Shilpa and Deborah are sharing some inspiration today for our April Theme Challenge.

http://rubberdance.blogspot.de/2017/04/rubber-dance-theme-challenge-april.html


Shilpa made these amazing ATCs using images from the Collage Elements stamp set.
That's what Shilpa says about the process: 
"To start with I applied white and black acrylic colour to the surface. Next I added sand texture paste randomly and let it dry completely. I stamped on the ATCs with Rubber Dance "Grungy Harlequin" texture and black ink. Further, I spritzed blue and black inks and dried this with my heat tool. On another paper, I stamped the main images and coloured them with inks. Finally I glued them onto the cards."


Deborah created this wonderful tag with the "Textured Daisy" and "A little Birdie".
Deborah says: "Hi everyone here is a quick and simple tag, I cut it using a Die in Mixed Media paper. I wanted to keep the white of the tag and so only sprinkled a tiny amount of the powder crystals. I gave it a gentle spritz of water and dried it. I used a white paint pen to paint some of the petals."


Thank you Shilpa and Deborah for these awesome beauties!!!

Have a nice weekend everyone! You can play along here!



Rubber Dance Stamps:


Comments

beautiful projects! love the grungy look :)
hugs
preeti
Glennis F said…
lovely projects
Love your ATCS Shilpa xx
Bibi Lindahl said…
Awesome reminders, Shilpa and Debs! Thank you! ♥ ♥
Jackie PN said…
Very cool Shilpa and Deb! Thanks for the inspiration!
Fliss said…
Fabulous inspiration ladies and really hoping for time to enter this one.
Fliss xx
Susanne Rose said…
Fabulous projects!!! Thank you girls!!!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button