Easy Mother's Day Cards by Yasmina

Hello!

Yasmina today for my first April project! :)


In May we're going to celebrate our Mother's and a friend asked me to make some cards for her. She's got a project with and for children.




They are very very simple to do.



A piece of gessoed paper, two acrylic paint different color and your favorite Rubber Dance stamps.... and voilà! :)





I have a little video tutorial for you...




Have a lovely day!

See you next time!




RUBBER DANCE STAMPS



Comments

aussie aNNie said…
LOVE this simple but effective result. I am 'learning' so much from the fab DT.xx ♥[aNNie]
Gorgeous cards :) thanks for the tutorial.
Cheers
preeti
Such a clean and simple design Yasmina and a delight to receive for any Mother on her special day.. Hugs Tracey xx
Susanne Rose said…
Your cards are so beautiful Yasmina!!! Love them.
Sue said…
I love these Yasmina, so warm and happy, perfect for Mothers Day xx
Linda said…
I love this and too much stamp textured flowers ;-). Kiss Yasmina !
Bibi Lindahl said…
Lovely cards and great video tutorial - thank you so much for showing us the process. It looks easy enough to do and I feel inspired to make something similar! The black stitching is a very nice detail. Thank you, Yasmina!! ♥
Mac Mable said…
Fun cards with vibrant colours and love the flower stamps x
ionabunny said…
Very pretty. Hugz
Helen Gullett said…
Love all those cards! Bright, vibrant and beautiful colors!
Anonymous said…
cartes très printanières j'aime bien leur simplicité...V.D