A Pretty Textured Card


Good Morning Everyone

Helen from the Creative Team here today. It has been a long time since I have shared a tutorial with you here on the Rubber Dance Blog and I really hope you like the tutorial for this pretty card using the wonderful Textured Flowers stamp set and sentiments from Happy Birthday.



In the video tutorial I will show you how to use all the many texture stamps that come in this stamp set to create a pretty background using Distress Inks.  You can make this background in any colour combination you like and could use it on other projects too.

As usual I will show you how to make the inside look as pretty as the outside:



I have had lots of fun creating with the Textured Flowers stamp set and have been using it in my real life card classes and my students have loved the variety of cards we have made with them. So this is the first of a couple of tutorials featuring this lovely stamp set. 

I hope you will enjoy my video tutorial and it inspires you to get creative with your Rubber Dance stamps.


Look forward to sharing with you again soon.

Helen x


Comments

Lia said…
This is an amazing card with a gorgeous background!
Lia xx
Bibi Lindahl said…
Beautiful cards, Helen! I love your backgrounds! Thank you so much for the wonderful video tutorial with lots of tips along the way ♥
Gorgeous work!! Loved it :) thank u for the wonderful tutorial.
Hugs
preeti
Fliss said…
An amazing and beautiful background for the lovely flowers Helen and off to see how you made it.
Fliss xx
Sue said…
These are beautiful Helen, soooo pretty. I'm off to check out your video now xx
Had to check out the video before I posted my comment Helen. Love the way you have built up that background, such an informative tutorial from the onset.. Your cards are beautiful. Hugs Tracey xx
Beautiful Cards, Helen! I love Your video tutorials, you have such a soothing voice. Thank you for sharing your ideas and tips ♥
Hugs, Anita
Susanne Rose said…
Your cards are brilliant Helen! As always! I love watching your videos!!!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button