Mini Folder ATC size


Hi Susan from the DT here.  I hope you all have a good Christmas, and get all your Christmas wishes fulfilled.  I was inspired by Rubber Dance's Textured Houses to make a mini folder in ATC size.


I started by sticking Tim Holtz tissue wrap on as background.  Then it all got a layer of white gesso.  I stamped the houses and the stars, which were embossed with gold powder.  With distress ink and crayons I coloured the sky and the street.  The houses are highlighted with Prismacolor.


I have used:
Textured Houses, Beautiful Words, Watercolor Xmas, Pines Fir Yew, A Little Birdie and Frosty Friends, eyelet, TH tissue wrap, Prismacolor, Embossing powder gold, Archival Ink jet black, TH distress crayons, red thread.


The same procedure for the back of the booklet.




Here the houses are also used for some to/from cards.

Thanks for visiting the blog, and I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Hugs, Susan

You can find all the stamps I used and many more in the

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
WOW!! Susan, your folder/booklet is GORGEOUS!!! Love the idea and every little detail, so beautifully made. I'm stunned!!! The to/from tags are also very pretty, a wonderful gift in themselves!! Thank you so much, darling! I wish you a very Happy Christmas! ♥
This is gorgeous!! I love it :)
ionabunny said…
This is so pretty. Love that this little card opens up to be a big surprise of images and details. Love it. Hugz
Mac Mable said…
So very pretty and so clever...love it x
Craftyfield said…
Love your city and your countryside too (at the back!) A beautiful mini book and the tags are also fantastic!
Ink Art Designs said…
This are such beautiful scenes Susanne - front and back! And both sides so different.Love the versatility of the stamps shown on the mini folder.
Dot x
So pretty mini folder and tags, Susan! Clever use of the stamps and beautiful colors.
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New year! Hugs ♥
Susanne Rose said…
This is so so pretty! I LOVE the colour combination! Your folder looks like a wonderful Christmas afternoon. xx Susanne.

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button