Winter Wonderland - Mixed Media Canvas by Susanne

Good Morning everyone.

First of all I (Susanne) want to wish you all a wonderful Christmas time!  I hope you are all feeling well and enjoying time with your family and friends.  I created a mixed media canvas after I made this art journal page.  I loved it so much, that I wanted it hanging in the kitchen.



Here is the canvas.  I stamped the Textured Houses on white cardstock and drew them 3-dimensional.  As they where a little too small for my 30cm x 40xm canvas, I scanned the houses in high resolution and printed them bigger.  They are colored with KOH-I-NOOR Polycolor pencils.  You will find a process video when you scroll down.



Enjoy the video!

Thank you for stopping by today!
xx Susanne.

Rubber Dance Stamps:
Textured Houses


Comments

Elisa Ablett said…
Just gorgeous! Love the bright vibrant colours and the textured houses are just too cute 😃
Gerrina said…
Cheerfull and fun!
ionabunny said…
This is so cute. Love the bright colours. A gorgeous scene with those quirky little houses. Hugz
Mac Mable said…
Clever idea to stamp the little houses, draw them up in 3D and then to scan them and make them bigger.....will be using that idea....thank you X gorgeous project today...thank you for the inspiration x
Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you so much, Susanne! ♥ This is so beautiful! Love the dramatic effect of the dark trees and all the shadows. Very good video tuturial, you make it look very easy - so I will try this myself! :-)
Beautiful, wonderfully Christmassy and atmospheric :)
Hugs
Donna xx
Jackie PN said…
So beautiful Susanne! I also would have hung this in the place most gathered in by family! xx
I love this, Susanne! It is awesome! I love the houses, I love the colour and I love the tutorial! Thank you so much ♥
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hugs ♥

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button