Quick and Easy Christmas Card and Tag

Hello.  Welcome.  Gail from the design team here today with a simple card and tag.  It's always great to have a card you can easily make when time is short.  I used Mr Frosty and one of the small snow stamps from Watercolour Xmas and made a simple winter wonderland.



I stamped the background with Stormy Sky distress ink and the snow stamp.  I stamped Mr Frosty on a piece of white card and fussy cut him.  I could have stamped and masked him, for a one layer card, but I like how the extra layer makes him stand out from the background.


Quick and easy, so I made a matching tag.



The sentiments are from Norwegian Christmas.  The card says wishing you a lovely christmas.  The tag says don't open before christmas eve, which is when we open our presents here in Norway LOL.  This is my last post this year here at the Rubber Dance blog so I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a very Happy Christmas and hope to see you back here in 2017.  Hugz


Thanks for dropping by. 
You will find all the stamps I used
and many more in the

Comments

Lovely card and tag! Well done 💕 Merry Christmas to you too!
Susanne Rose said…
Really nice card and tag! xx Susanne!
Jane Willis said…
Lovely card and tag, and brilliant fussy cutting! I think I'd have been panicked by those twiggy arms and gone for the masking or left a white border, I'm too much of a coward to cut such delicate bits. Thanks for sharing at Always Use Rubber
Jane
Craftyfield said…
It's brilliant Gail, no need for more and I agree with you Mr Frosty looks good on his personal snow hill!
Gorgeous and he is my very favourite snowman as he's soooo cute :)
Hugs
Donna xx
Anonymous said…
such a cute snowman card and tag! thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
linda
ionabunny said…
Thanks Jane. Just remember, if you snip it off by mistake you can always glue it back in place LOL. Then you stick it at a different angle and call it design ROFL. Luckily Mr Frosty didn't lose any arms this time........... Hugz
Jackie PN said…
Adorable Gail! And I love the greeting in Norwegian!
Happy holidays to you!
What a fun card, Ionabunny! So wintry...and so nice to see the Scandinavian languages representing! LOL Thanks for playing along in the "It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas" event over at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity!
Darnell said…
Ah, Gail, you know how much I love a QACAS and CASlicious Christmas card, so you've got me smiling with this adorable card and tag! Well done!! Happy Holiday hugs, Darnell
Sandra said…
Such a fun card, the snowman is fabulous. love the snowy background, Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra
Jane said…
I own this lovely snowman stamp. Your card is gorgeous Gail. Thanks so much for joining in with the fun of our Christmas challenge over at Country View x
Jane DT
Corrie Herriman said…
I really like how understated they are... In this case less is more !
Thank you for joining us at Country View Challenges !
Corrie x
brenda said…
A fun tag and card Gail, perfect for our Black and White plus One theme at Penny Black and More challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x
My favorite snowman :-) The card and the tag is so pretty, Gail!
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ♥ Hugs
Mervi said…
Cute creation, lovely image.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more.
Wishing you Happy New Year;-))m
Nikki W said…
That snowman is great. Love the black and white against the blue snowy background. Thanks for joining us at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity :)
Wonderful CAS creations! Thank you for joining us at Lost Coast Portal to Creativity throughout 2016 and hope to see you playing with us in 2017 too ;0)
Tarnished Rose said…
Thank you for participating in Lost Coast Portal to Creativity's It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas Event. Great card!

Marilyn
Darlene said…
I love your snowman !! thanks for joining us at Lost Coast Designs Christmas event

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button