Winners - November Challenge


Hi everyone! It's Bibi here (owner of Rubber Dance) with my last winner announcement before Susanne takes over in January.


Many thanks to those who joined our November challenge! It is always such fun to look at all your lovely entries. A special thanks to those who made a birthday card - I turned 50 yesterday and it was very nice to see some online cards in addition to those I have received in the mail. *mmmwwah!*

The votes from our Design Team are in, and our DT Pick of the Month for November is  ........ (insert drumroll here ....)



Donna G
who made this smashing card:



Stamps used: Textured Houses and Beautiful Words from Rubber Dance,
and Donna's own carved tree stamp - how cool is that?

Thank you and congratulations, Donna!

You have won Five Fab Rubber Stamps from Rubber Dance!
I have your address on file and will send you a nice selection of stamps.
We would also like to invite our winner as a Guest Designer,
 and feature your next challenge entry amongst the DT makes when we announce our February challenge. We will email you with the details.

I said I would pick one second winner.... but I've decided to pick TWO! 
Hey, it's my company and I do what I want to ;-)  SO - here are my picks:

Laury55, who made this beautiful birthday card:



I don't know where the stamps are from, other than they are not Rubber Dance,
but I think Laury's card is gorgeous and I said I would pick a winner among all the entries! Thank you and congratulations, Laury! You have won Five Fab Stamps from Rubber Dance! Please email me your name and address (stamplist@gmail.com) so I can send you your prize!

My other winner is Lynne who entered with a very special post that I think deserve some extra attention and a prize. Go read it hereLynne has used Mona Lisa from Rubber Dance on her ATC's. Here are just a few:


Thank you, Lynne! I loved reading your post and I think what you've done here is awesome!
You might not have used all our three challenge colours on all the ATC's, but you have used them and I want to honour your post and send you some more Rubber Dance stamps to use in your artwork, so keep an eye on that mailbox! ;-)
(Do I have your newest address on file? If not, please email me at stamplist@gmail.com)

Congratulations to all three winners!

We had more beautiful entries with our stamps,
and our 
Honourable Mentions goes to:


Sue the Iron


Julie S


Karen S





Thank you very much for making these lovely entries with our stamps!

All our winners can go to this page and grab their bragging badges.
-----------------------

We're taking a break in December, but we'll be back with a new challenge on the 1st of January.

I wish you all a wonderful December. See you around!


 Love,
Bibi




Comments

Jane said…
I hope you had a wonderful birthday dear Bibi and enjoyed your celebrations. Well done to all the winners. Enjoy the Christmas break and see you next year xxx
Susanne Rose said…
Awesome! Three winners this month. Congrats to you all. Have fun with your stamps. xx Susanne.
WOW I'm soooooooooooooooo happy to be a winner!!! Thank you for picking my card, that's really made my day big time! Congrats to all the other picks too, what a tough choice it must've been as the entries were all amazing. Happy Christmas everyone :)
Hugs
Donna xx
Craftyfield said…
Lots of gorgeous entries for that latest challenge! Congrats to the 3 winners!
Lynne Mizera said…
Oh Bibi THANK YOU! You are just the most AWESOME of people and you KNOW how much I love your blog, your art and your products! I try so hard every month to get in on the challenges and I miss more than I make, but I was determined to be a part of your Birthday month challenge and I was NOT expecting this! Thank you Again for this wonderful surprise adn HAPPY Birthday! Your Canadian Friend Lynne
Dr Sonia S V said…
Thank you so much Bibi and team!!
ionabunny said…
Congrats to the lucky winners. So many beautiful entries again this month. Hope you had a lovely birthday Bibi. Hugz
Jackie PN said…
Congrats to everyone!
Happy holidays all!! See you in January! xx

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button