Heat Embossing with Rubber Dance Stamps

Hi everyone,

I hope you are having a fun weekend.  Today I am sharing another Rubber Dance You Tube Tutorial.  I have had great fun thinking of card designs to make using one of Rubber Dances new stamp sheets.  There have been four launched this month and I hope that I can tempt you to pop over and check them out!

This card features a couple of stamps from the new Vintage Birds (B2-L), a couple of stamps from the Maple Leaves set (NP2-M) and last but not least a lovely sentiment stamp from the Think Again (SET2-M) stamp sheet!  So this tutorial definitely asks you to look at the stamps you have in your Rubber Dance and other stamp collections and to be daring and mix them up a bit!


Cutting Guide:

Green Card Base:  11 1/2" x 5 3/4" scored at 5 3/4" or 29cm x 14.5 cm scored at 14.5cm
Cream Card, Front and Inner (Cut 2): 5 1/2" squares or 14cm squares
Cream Quote Card: 2" x 2 1/2" or 5cm x 6.5cm
Green Quote Card: 2 1/4" x 2 3/4" or 5cm x 7cm

As usual I have created a matching inner for this card and used one of the lovely Think Again sentiments to finish it off.  I think it goes quite well with the inspiring quote I have used from the Vintage Bird set.  What do you think?


I really hope you enjoy the You Tube tutorial.  If you are new to or are struggling with using Embossing Powders this one contains lots of hints and tips to help you master this form of stamping!


I have spent a lovely Saturday designing with my Rubber Dance stamps and I know you are going to love working with them too.  Here is the link so you can pop over to check out these and all the other stamps over at rubberdance.com.  You can meet us on Facebook too so please come on over and say hi! 

Sign up to the Rubber Dance Blog while you are here to be sure you don't miss a thing!  Don't forget to check out the new monthly Colour Challenge as we would love you to join in the fun!  Enjoy the tutorial  X

Helen


Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you for yet another great project and video tutorial, Helen! I would never have thought of combining the humming bird and maple seed stamps - but what a great match they are! :-))) Thank you!
xox
Pamikins said…
Helen, this is a lovely card. What type of gluestick did you use to attach the rubber stamp to the block? I would hate to have my stamps all permanently attached. Thank you!
Cataleya said…
Dear Helen, it's amazing card!!! So lovely colors!!! I love the way you use this beautiful stamps!!! :) Hugs, xoxo
~Olga Kovalchuk
Anonymous said…
Helen, this card is so elegant! Beautiful colour combination! These maple seedpods look so cool! I NEED THIS STAMP,
Love
Gabriele

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button