Autumn Thank You Card by Majo


Hello everyone, it's Majo from the Design Team here at Rubber Dance Stamps, and today I want to show you a “Thank You” Card  I created for many occasions.



Instructions:

I prepared a Master Board using Rubber Dance Stamps NP2-M: Maple Leaves and
B3-5B: Silhouette Seagulls and Distress Inks Wild Honey, Brushed Corduroy, Peeled Paint and Forest Moss:




 I stamped the maple leave again and cut it out, I distressed the edges with Walnut Stain:




 I cut black panel and cut a panel from the Master Board fitting the black panel:



To give it some more texture, I spritzed my stamped panel with Ranger Black Soot:




I stamped my sentiment from the set #JNEN-2E: Just a note
and matted it also with a black panel:






To add dimension I adhered the maple leaf with pop dots:



I assembled the panels and tied some twine around since it’s a nature theme.



And there you go!





Have fun crafting!


Majo



All the stamps on my card are from Rubber Dance: www.rubberdance.com

This week, running until Saturday the 2Oth, we have a giveaway where you can win leaf stamps! 
Check it out here: http://rubberdance.blogspot.no/2014/09/autumn-stamps-giveaway.html







Comments

TwinkleToes2day said…
Very good card with perfectly clear instructions. Thank you for sharing :D
Cataleya said…
Amazing card!!! I love leaves so much!!! :) Very cool tutorial!
~Olga Kovalchuk
Irit Shalom said…
Clean and simple and Mixed Media artistic- what a combo!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button