Love Your Decisions - Mixed Media Tag


Hello everyone! Today we are proud to show the work of Marina Johan who have made a stunning tags for us!!



Thanks, Bibi! I've had so much fun playing with my stamps from Rubber Dance!
For my mixed media tag, I was inspired by this sentiment stamp:


 


To stretch the stamp, I've stamped it in various parts and took out the word "Love". Instead, I used chipboard letters to spell out "Love". 








I used the same sentiment stamp and clear embossed it in the background. You can see in the close-up photos where I have randomly stamped it in the background to create a fun texture:





Using sentiments as a background pattern and finding a new way to use the sentiments like I did here, is just one of the many ways you can get more out of the stamps you have.

The stamp I used is from this set of sentiments from Rubber Dance :

SEW1-M: Something Wonderful



I hope my idea will inspire you to look at your own sentiment stamps from a different point of view - be creative and play with them!


Greetings from Marina Johan
My blog: www.polishandcraft.com







Comments

Majo said…
Amazing work, Marina, love, love it!
Cataleya said…
WOW!!! Marina, it's really wonderful creation!!! :) I love the colors that you used for your mixed-media tag!!! Very beautiful!!!
~Olga Kovalchuk
Anonymous said…
Awesome work! I very much love the colour combination you choose!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button