Fish Swim with Suzi

Good Day All, Today it's my pleasure to share with you another project I've created using the wonderful Red Rubber Stamps by Rubber Dance Stamps.  For Today's project I used the super cute 'Fish Swim Love' set of stamps; I've combined them with a background I created on a Round Gelli Plate with Paint Pens.

Here's a peek at my finished card;

First of all I'd like to show you how I created the background scene for my Fishes.  I used a Round Gelli Plate along with a selection of Posca Paint Pens.
The first layer in green,
Then pale blue,
Followed by dark blue,
The Final Layer of Paint Pens in brown and black.

I then sponged on a layer of Prussian Blue, Cerulean Blue and Titanium White blended together.

Finally I pulled my print to reveal my background scene.

I then stamped out some Fish, A large one onto a piece of Yellow Gelli Print, and the small fish I stamped in orange, pink and purple.

Next I die cut a Porthole shape from some silver mirri card,

Now It was time to start putting my card together.  I took a white card blank, and added a gelli print background, followed by my background scene with porthole, and a few brads to represent fittings.

I then added my Fish and Sentiment.

To Fish my card I added some shading to all the elements using a Koh-I-Noor Progresso Aquelle Pencil, which once activated with water gives a lovely dark grey shadow.  I also added the same shadow detail all around the card to frame.

Here's a close up,

I love how this all came together.  Creating the Scene on the Gelli Plate was great fun, and I do love those cute little Fish.  I hope you've enjoyed seeing how I created my project, It was a pleasure to share it with you.

That's all from me, Happy Crafting
Bye for Now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

ingunnsinekort said…
What an great ide to make the background on your gelli plate:)The framing looks awsom!
Susanne Rose said…
WOW! What a great technique!!! Just brilliant! Thank you for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button