A card with Grungy Butterflies by Evelyn

Hello lovely visitor, it´s Evelyn today with a colorful card for your inspiration today!


This is what I did:

I took a piece of watercolor paper and glued some thin scrapbook paper and glued pieces on top. Then I added crackle paste through a stencil.

When dry, I sprayed Starburst Mists in orange and pink to the surface.
I repeated the process until I was happy with the result and when dry, I emphasized the cracks with black liquid watercolor. Then I added even more color with my Gelatos.
Now it was time for some stamping! I used  the stamp set weed love and the words from the Grungy Butterflies set for the background.
Lastly I colored another page of watercolor paper with Glimmer Mists, stamped some of the beautiful Grungy Butterflies here and there, accentuated with a white posca pen and fuzzy cut the butterflies.
Now I only had to glue down the butterflies and the stamped words.

I hope you feel inspired!
Thank you for your visit today!

Stamps from Rubber Dance:

Comments

Lia said…
Wow, this is gorgeous!
Lia xx
Evelyn Walter said…
Thank you so much, dear Lia! xx
ingunnsinekort said…
Beautiful background for thus gorgeous butterflies:)
Susanne Rose said…
Super pretty and colourful spread! Love how you used the Grungy Butterflies!!!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button