Imagine, Dream, Explore and Create Art journal page with video tutorial by Gerry


Hi lovely Rubber Dance friends, today I have another page for my mini album with Rubber Dance stamps Textured Flowers and Mix a Sentiment
I used a mix of Ranger ink Distress Oxide and Archival ink in combination with embossing powder.


The Textured Flowers set is so versatile that you don't need anything else to make a fun art journal page, card or other project. The Distress Oxide that I used.


I turned a little mistake into an accent on my page.


For the sentiment or title on my page I used the super fun Mix a Sentiment. A stamp you will love and use over and over for your papercrafting especially for art journaling and if you like words and word strips.


And I have a video tutorial for you that you can watch HERE



Thanks for stopping by and make sure to keep on Crafting!

Gerry van der Velden


Rubber Dance Stamps



Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black
Distress Oxide – worn lipstick, old paper, tattered rose and picked raspberry
Nuvo embossing powder
Nuvo clear embossing powder
Craft Perfect - Ultra Smooth Card- White - 8.5" x 11" (5/PK)
clear embossing ink

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
LOVE IT SO MUCH! Thanks for sharing that great video!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button