Friends Fur-ever Artist Trading Cards by Gail

Hello Rubber Dance friends.  I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday.  Gail here and I have been playing with the oh so cute Friends Fur-ever set and made some mixed media Artist Trading Cards.




I used a That's Crafty! stencil and Broken China distress ink on a sheet of card.


Then I bumped the stencil and used Chipped Sapphire distress ink.  I stamped with black archival and the Marble stamp through the stencil to add texture.


I cut the ATC's using a die and stamped with Burlap stamp and white ink.  I used the stamp off-block so I could just add some random textured stripes.  I stamped the dogs from Friends Fur-ever three times, coloured with Promarkers and fussy cut them.


I stamped and embossed a variety of sentiments, cut them out and added them and the dogs to the ATC bases.  

Hope you like my project.  There is still time to join the monthly challenge in our facebook group


You can use the colours and/or anything goes.  Join the fun and link up your makes using Rubber Dance stamps in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge and also in the Forever Challenge here on the blog.  Looking forward to seeing your projects.  Hugz

Rubber Dance links:

Comments

ingunnsinekort said…
I love new tips on how to make the most of what suplies you already have:) So cute ATC`s!
Susanne Rose said…
How cute are these Gail!!! Love them!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button