Just adore Me

Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. I love this sweet kittie from the set Friends fur-ever.


My Stamp supplies:



This card was really easy to make. I stamped and fuzzy cut the kittie and colored it. The background is simply designer paper and I added the kittie to it. The sentiment is heat embossed onto a left over strip of paper. I trimmed the paper to have a strip of white card base at the top and the bottom.


Don't forget about our challenge, which goes until the end of the month. Play along, if you find time!
You'll find it in the Facebook Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge and its  those three colors you see below or anything goes with Rubber Dance stamps.



Happy Rubber Dancing!



Comments

ingunnsinekort said…
A werry cool way to combine stams and DP:)

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button