You need chaos in your soul... tutorial Tuesday with Asia

Hi everyone and welcome to our Tutorial Tuesday on Rubber Dance blog:)
My project for today is an art journal page for my mini journal and it's, well, chaotic:) But on purpose as I was trying to match the beautiful quote: "You need chaos in your life to give birth to a dancing star"- Nietzsche (Dancing Star stamp set).
So let's start the tutorial:)

Firstly I've applied randomly some black Magical powder to the page.
While the paint was drying I stamped the sketch of a person ( RD stamp- da Vinci Body Sketch) onto an ordinary paper and  embossed it with red embossing powder; then fussy cut it.



 I took the circle cluster stamp from the collection Round in Circles and applied with my finger Magic Leaf glue, then stamped it onto the page. Very important part of this process is to wash your stamp immediately with a running water as to remove all the glue before it dries out. When the glue was almost dry on the page ( I admit, I dried it with a heat gun as I am not a very patient person:), I applied with a brush golden transfer foil.




Then I've added some random stamping with Distress Oxide- Abandoned Coral and Archival Ink ( I used two sets of stamps: Collage Elements &  Stitch & Frame.




Then I stamped the quote I've mentioned earlier on a piece of tissue paper, cut it in few pieces and glued it to the page on the top and in the middle.



At the end I added some writing, doodling and crackle accents in the circles all with the idea in my ind to get as much chaos on my page as possible:) I think the chaos is definitely there:)











Rubber Dance stamps used in this project:







Other products:

Lindy's Gang Magical- Blazing Black
Crackle Accents by Ranger
Lindy's Gang EP- Cuckoo Clock Cardinal

Hope you enjoyed my short tutorial:) 
See you soon!
Hugs, 
Asia


Comments

Sue said…
Wow Asia, this is gorgeous!The gold transfer foil looks amazing xx
Susanne Rose said…
Love this spread Asia!!! So wonderful!
Bibi Lindahl said…
This is really cool, Asia! Love that you made a "chaotic" page to match the sentiment, and it all comes together so nicely. Thank you so much for the tutorial! ♥ ♥ ♥
Craftyfield said…
Fab page, great grungy vibe! Love it!
Lemon Creation said…
Thank you all for such wonderful comments :)xo
Cath Wilson said…
Such a striking colour theme - I'd never have thought of using black and red but you used it to perfection. Amazing.

Cath x
Love the way you worked the creation around the quote Asia, fab
Hugs
Donna xx
Ink Art Designs said…
I looove the chaos, and order, that you have used on this page. Gorgeous grungy colours too Asia that work so beautifully together. Great page!!!
Dot x

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button