ATC cards with Textured Flowers by Mariken

 
 Hi everyone, 
 
Mariken here, with two ATC cards, using the stamps
The size of these cards are 2 1⁄2 by 3 1⁄2 inches (64 mm × 89 mm).

I started making a background with the stamp below.
 I used WOW white embossing powder.


After that I colored the little squares with watercolor and a brushpen. 
I used several different colors.



Now it's time to make the ATC cards.
 I cut out the white cards and the backgrounds and glued the front and the back together.
 

After that I stamped my 'Textured Flowers' and colored them with watercolor
 and glued them on the ATC cards.


I finished my cards with borders and a sentiment.
 And here you see ... two finished little ATC cards! Love the size!


  
The stamps I used:








  A little reminder that our Mood Board Challenge June continues in
We hope to see you there.
 


Thank you so much for your visit here and I hope you've enjoyed this tutorial!
Mariken XX
 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands