Art journal Page by Lisa Rabellino

Hi creative souls!
Lisa today on the blog to share with you my new art journal page playing with beautiful Rubber Dance stamps and watercolors!


To start I glued some pieces of book page and I brushed a coat of clear gesso.


Then with a spatula I added white gesso ti create white spaces on my page.


I finished my background with some paper doilies and so I colored with my favorite watercolors.


Once dry I made stamping with Mix A Sentiment #2 and Textured Flowers stamps set and archival inks.


I made splatters with white liquid paint and I stamped some flowers on a piece of white cardstock, I cutted them and glued on my page.
With Journal Words stamp set I chose my sentiment and finally I made other splatters with teal liquid paint.

Here some close up photos:




I used these stamps from the store:


 Mix a Sentiment #2

Textured Flowers



Journal Words

I hope you enjoyed my inspiration today!
Hugs, Lisa


Comments

Susanne Rose said…
What a pretty and wonderful page Lisa! Thank you so much for sharing. Love how this turned out!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi