Grungy card with video tutorial by Melina

Hello creative friends!

It´s Melina here today sharing some stamping inspiration.
I created this grungy card with the camera running, 
and you´ll find the video further down.


I hope you are all fine and coping well!
In these times it´s nice to send some hugs to friends and family that we 
can´t meet in person the way we used to do...



For this card I stamped and heat embossed the pineapple onto a book page.
For the background I used the Grungy Borders and Grungy Stuff and stamped onto
one of my design papers.

You can watch the whole process of how I created this grungy mixed media card here


Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Take care and stay safe <3
Love, Melina

Rubber Dance stamps used:










Comments

Susanne Rose said…
This is such a super beautiful card Melina! Love that pineapple!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop