Crafters Manual ► Majo


Hello my friends,



It’s Majo here today with a little book I made for my friend to use as a technique/material/color reminder. Our new journal stamps just fit the theme.





Well, I couldn’t resist using flowers on the cover. You already now, that they’re my all-time favorites.


I inked a panel with Distress Inks Victorian Velvet, Fossilized Amber and Tumbled Glass. After stamping my flowers, stems and leaves I fuzzy cut them and added more ink on parts of them to make them stand out from the background.



I cut the book cover and also the signatures and the spine. I used the journal stamp on the signatures as well as the little boxes where she can add the colors she used. 

Each page on the signature also has one of the little images in the corner according to the colors I used. 



 I left the left sides of the signatures blank, my idea was to use it for a drawing or a little photo as a reminder.

Some close ups and a side view ..... 






The stamps I used

Journal Notes
Small leaves from the Set Crazy Flowers #2

This is the shop where to find the stamps:




Please don't forget that we have a Mood Board this month with beautiful colours.

You can find the challenge here in the 
      That's it for today! Thank you for stopping by!

Majo ♥
                                                 

 

Comments

Dot said…
This is such a great idea!!! Love it x

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop