Art Journal page with Crazy Flowers


Hi everyone!

Today I’ve made a spread in my little Art Journal, with the beautiful Crazy Flowers #1.
First I made a background with acrylic paint and handmade tissuepaper. I added some black marks. You can make your own background, if you like. 
After that, I stamped the flowers on a left over on a gelliprint and glued them on the pages. I scribbled some black lines along the pages.



This is the stamp I used:

https://www.rubberdance.de/big-sheets/crazy-flowers-1/#cc-m-product-13963547433


Please don´t forget that we have a Mood Board this month, with beautiful colours!
You can find the challenge here in the 
      That´s it for today! Thank you for your visit here.
Mariken XX
                                                 





Comments

Dot said…
What a great idea to make your own tissue paper! It makes perfect sense x

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button