Art Journal Page with Textured Sea Creatures by Evelyn



Hello lovely Rubber Dancer and happy friday!
Today I want to share with you the next page in my little Happy Journal. This time I used the lovely Textured Sea Creatures Stamp set for my vocal point.


 I made a process video, so sit back and enjoy!


Here are some close ups:




I hope you liked my pages, thank you for your visit today and have a wonderful weekend!

Stamps from Rubber Dance:
Textured Sea Creatures
Weed Love
Doodle Boarders #1
Journal Words

Comments

Crafting Queen said…
Really lovely creation.
Dot said…
Great video! So many fun techniques, with fun stamps!
Dot x
Susanne Rose said…
Gorgeous work and thank you so much for the video!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!