Winter Wishes ► Majo

Good Morning, my friends!

finally it's time to show all the Christmas Cards I made with the beautiful new set Textured Christmas Green. This set is so versatile, I made quite a few cards, I show them on my blog.





I started by applying distress inks to a large watercolour paper panel and cut it down to the size I needed for my cards.

I stamped the poinsettias and the leaves with distress embossing ink from Ranger and heat embossed the images with silver embossing powder.

I used a Sizzix die for the sentiment. 

All cards are quite the same, since I make a lot of them, but by changing the colour of ink and the embossing powder, you get a new impression every time.

Did I mention, that I ♥ this set?

Some close ups ...




 The set I used:


Here you can get the stamps:


I hope you all have wonderful holidays among family and friends. Thanks so much for joining our blog throughout the year for inspiration.

All the best for you ♥

Comments

ingunnsinekort said…
beautiful soft background! Love the silver embossing on it:)
Susanne Rose said…
What a beautiful card!!! Love it!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop