A Pot full of Poinsettias with Textured Christmas Green by Evelyn

Hello lovely Rubber Dancer!

I know, everybody is very busy with Christmas preparations, so here only a quick post with a short video tutorial.
For my card I used the lovely new Textured Christmas Green stamp set.


I made a video tutorial, so if you find a few minutes spare time, enjoy watching!



Now I wish you a wonderful christmas time, a peaceful and merry christmas with your family and friends!

Thank you so much for your visit today!

Stamps from Rubber Dance:

Textured Christmas Green

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
This is such a pretty card!!! Thank you so much for the video tutorial!!!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop