Textured Mushrooms with Cornelia

Hi Everyone,
Cornelia here today. I am lucky to get my stamps on this wonderful Textured Mushroom stamp set by Rubber Dance. They are magical, aren't they?


There are so many mushrooms to choose from. I did not use them all. Unfortunately I could not download a picture form the website. Not sure why, but you can look at it through the link I provided. I colored the mushrooms with water brush pens and fuzzy cut them. The background I had in my stash. I didn't put a sentiment on it, I figured I can do that later or not use one at all.



Don't forget about our challenge, which goes until the end of the month. Play along, if you find time!
You'll find it in the Facebook Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge and its those three colors you see below or anything goes with Rubber Dance stamps.





Comments

ingunnsinekort said…
I love the bright colours you have used, It makes it such a happy card!
ionabunny said…
Love the bright colours. Very magical. Hugz
Susanne Rose said…
Love this bright and happy card!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!