Doodle Flowers Pen Holder ► Majo

Hello, my friends!

It's my turn again to show you a creation I made with our awesome *Doodle Flowers*, another penholder.

Ok, I know, I had made some before, but believe me, this is one of the most wonderful and always fitting presents you can give to family and friends.

This time I made one for a friend who will undergo surgery pretty soon and her most favorite colour is *PINK*. Not mine really, but well, what are friends for?

 Without further ado, here is my penholder ...




I stamped the flowers with Distress Ink Tattered Rose and Peeled Paint and heat embossed my image. I coloured the flowers with Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, Victorian Velvet and the stems with Peeled Paint.

After stamping my words from the *Mix a Seniment* set, I distressed all edges, gave the flowers a "litte ground to stand on" and adhered the panels to the open holder.

I'd like to show you all sides of the creation ....





The stamps I have used:

Doodle Flowers
Don't forget about our challenge which goes until the end of August.
You'll find it over in our Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge facebook group.





Happy Stamping!

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
This is so beautiful Majo!!! Love it! Need to make something similar for my daughter's desk.

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Mixed Media Art Journal by Gabriele Langfeldt-Feldmann