CAS card by Dot

Hi everyone,
I hope you have been inking up your stamps lately
and having fun with your stamps?

My tutorial last week showed a few techniques
which I thought would be fun to use in a different way.


This card repeated the torn paper style as a border for inking.
It goes in a different direction on this card this time.

It also shows the stamping with a stencil ... do you remember?
It is where you twist some ink onto your stencil, spray with a little water
then stamp it onto your card.  Dab with some paper towel so that it doesn't
ooze out everywhere.

The extra little tip that goes with this card
is what to do when you mark the card accidentally with ink.
Yes! I did that! can you see where?

It is the sole reason why I splattered some ink across the card.
It is a fantastic way to cover things up.
It is also the reason for the words going where they are!
I think it is important to not panic when something isn't quite right.
Remember, there are lots of things that you can do
to draw the attention away from things
that you might not be happy with.


Here is a close up of the mistake that I made ...
but it is well disguised.


And the other hidden mishap is here ... somewhere.

I've used the colours from the challenge this month over on the
facebook group.



The main stamps used on my project are:

 

Thank you for stopping by.
Happy stamping!

Dot x


Comments

ingunnsinekort said…
This is gorgeous! I also enyoy your tips for covering up acceidents (Even if I can not spot them:))

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Join our Combined Blog Hop!