Textured Mushroom and a Tutorial with Cornelia

Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. Sadly this is going to be my last post as Rubber Dance DT member. Life has become too difficult for me, so I decided to step down. I have been really enjoying playing with those wonderfully interesting stamps. Susanne is a great, supportive and generous store owner. Thank you for having me on your team and having trust in my abilities!

I just had to play again with this wonderful Textured Mushroom stamp set. 


This time I decided on a black background.
I started out heat embossing the mushrooms one by one on black card stock. I used ultrafine embossing powder. Make sure you use a powder tool before you heat embowss to not have embossing powder stick where you don't want it to be.

I stamped one of the mushrooms on a scrap piece of black card stock and fuzzy cut it.


I colored the mushrooms with Prismacolor pencils


I used Gamsol for blending the colors. I added white splatters. I added the cut out mushrooms with foam tape. I trimmed the card and added a strip of patterned paper at the bottom.



You have a few more days to play along in our challenge, which goes until the end of the month. 
You'll find it in the Facebook Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge and its those three colors you see below or anything goes with Rubber Dance stamps.



I hope you enjoyed this!
Good-bye!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!