Art Journal Page with the Da Vinci Body Sketch by Evelyn

Hello lovely Rubber Dancer,
it´s Evelyn today with my second piece this month.
I made the next double page in my little Happy Journal, this time I used the stamps Da Vinci Body Sketch, Mix a Sentiment and Think Again stamp set.


I colored the background with the Jane Davenport Mermaid Markers, white Gesso and finnabair Mica Powder Gold. I stamped very lightly a sentiment stamp in black from the Think Again stamp set and into the dark parts with white ink the Mix a Sentiment stamp. I love how it turned out!
Then I stamped the Da Vinci Body Sketch and heat embossed it white, and the sentiment I heat embossed it black.


Here you can see the golden shimmer from the mica powder a little bit better - really hard to photograph.

That´s it for today, I hope you liked my little pages as much as I do!

Now it´s your turn!
Don't forget about our challenge, which goes until the end of the month. Play along, if you find time!
You'll find it in the Facebook Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge and its  those three colors you see below or anything goes with Rubber Dance stamps.

Bild könnte enthalten: im Freien

Thank you for your visit today!

Stamps I used:

Mix a Sentiment
Think Again

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
What a wonderful spread Evelyn! Love the color combination and the grungyness!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Join our Combined Blog Hop!