Summer Flowers

Hello Rubber Dance friends.  Gail here today with a summery flowery card using the challenge colours of blue, green and persimmon.


I used stamps from Bold and Beautiful, Happy Birthday, and the Violinist


I started by stamping my card base with Salty Ocean and Twisted Citron distress ink pads.  


Then I stamped the large and small Chrysanthemum stamps from the Bold and Beautiful set all over the card using Salty Ocean distress ink.


I stamped the Violinist with black archival ink.


I cut three tags.  Coloured two with Salty Ocean and one with Ripe Persimmon, stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment and used a pretty flower brad to attach them to my card.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/311557542913461/

 Our monthly challenges are now based in our FB fan group.  The colours for the June challenge are Ocean Blue, Green and Ripe Persimmon and/or you can go for the Anything Goes theme.  Link up your makes using the colours and/or anything goes using Rubber Dance stamps and you might be the lucky grab bag winner.

Thanks for dropping by. Hugz



Rubber Dance links:

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
Super pretty card and I love the background!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi