Happy Birthday to Moo

Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. That Moo to You set is just up my alley! You can also get the stamps separately and don't have to buy the entire set, if you just fall in love with one of the cows.


Here is the entire set:

And that's how I made this card:


I stamped the cow and the sentiment.


I took some sand paper and created graphite dust from a pencil
 

Took a stencil and sponged the graphite mostly around the cow.


Took the stencil off. You can see that there is graphite dust on the cow, but that will easily come off with an eraser


as you can see here. I like those knead-able erasers best for that.
I then colored the cow with markers. Added Stickles to the cupcake and candles.



Don't forget about our challenge, which goes until the end of the month. Play along, if you find time!
You'll find it in the Facebook Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge and its those three colors you see below or anything goes with Rubber Dance stamps.



Happy Rubber Dancing!




Comments

Susanne Rose said…
Awwww! I love this card so much Cornelia! It's just wonderful!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi

Back from The Netherlands