Art journal page tutorial with Think again stamp by Saadia Nawaz

Hi everyone,
Saadia here with a quick and easy art journal page. I hope you like it and give it a try.


Lets start our journal page:

I took a 5.5 x8. 5 inches watercolor paper and sprayed Dylusions ink sprays on it. I wanted a very bright and happy page and so I chose Dylusions sprays.
Next I did a bit of stenciling with different stencils. I used acrylic paints for stenciling.
I also did a bit of background stamping with Archival inks.



After that I stamped stars from Grungy stuff stamp set onto a paper and fussy cut them.


Glued the stars and my sentiment from Think again stamp set, onto my journal page.



Finally added few paint splatters and doodling.
That's all for now.



Thank you for your precious time.


A reminder that we have a challenge that goes all month on our face book page which you can find Here


It is always ANYTHING GOES/ or a colour combo if you wish


Take care and stay blessed.

Saadia Nawaz.


Products used:





Other products used:
Dylusions ink sprays
Dina Wakley media paints
Archival inks 




Comments

Beautiful colours and details!!
Susanne Rose said…
What a bright and happy page! That's what I need today! Love it so much. Thank you for sharing it!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop