Mixed media card with video tutorial by Melina



Hello!
It´s Melina here today sharing a mixed media card.
All the new stamps can be preordered for 10% off until April 10th!
I made this card for my daughter, and therefor used words 
to encourage her on the journey she is on.


I used the new Things with Wings and Mix a Sentiment stamp sets, 
and recorded my process making this card. You´ll find the video here. 
Hope you´ll enjoy!


Don´t forget to check out the new challenge in our

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
xx Melina


Rubber Dance stamp set used:



Comments

Susanne Rose said…
What a wonderful card! Thanks for making such a nice video!!! Great stamps my dear!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi