First Page for the Happy Journal with the New Stamp Sets

Hello lovelies, it´s Evelyn here.  Nice to have you here today!

Maybe you remember my little journal, I made last month? I called it Happy Journal. Now it´s time to fill the pages with life!

Today I want to share the first page(s) I made.
And what would fit better for a happy journal than butterflies!
I grabbed the brand new stamp sets Grungy Butterflies and Small Grungy Butterflies and created my journal spread with them. For the sentiments I used the new Mix a Sentiment stamp.


I also made a process video, so lean back and enjoy watching!


Here are some pictures of the first page.





and this is the page, which goes to the back.





I hope, you like my first journal spread!
Oh, and don´t forget to join in with our challenge this month, there is enough time left to jump in!
Find the challenge here on facebook.

Keine Fotobeschreibung verfügbar.

Thank you for your visit today and I wish you happy Easter!

Stamp sets from Rubber Dance:




Other supplies:
DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics, Tinting base white, stencils, charcoal pencils, uni posca paint markers, Archival inks, Versafine claire ink, matte medium, black and white acrylic paint mixed with airbrush medium,

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
WOW! I love both pages so much Evelyn! They are just stunning! Thanks for sharing the video!!!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop