Find your destination Mixed Media card with video tutorial by Gerry van der Velden


Hi lovely Rubber Dance fans, it's Gerry here on the blog today. I have made a super easy mixed media card with the gorgeous new stamps Grungy Butterflies and Mix a Sentiment.



On the Shimmer powder background I stamped the Mix a Sentiment words randomly



I coloured the butterfly with Nuvo alcohol markers.


And I have a video tutorial for you you can check it out here


I hope you are inspired and make sure to keep on crafting!

Gerry van der Velden



Mix a Sentiment



Nuvo - Marker Pen Collection - Royal Purples - Spring Lilac and Blackcurrant Tart
Distress Oxide Ink Pad – Tumbled Glass
Nuvo Shimmer Powder – Lilac waterfall
Tsukineko Versafine ink – onyx black
Tim Holtz - Stamp Platform

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
Amazing work Gerry as always! I enjoy watching your videos, will jump over to this tonight! Can't wait! Thank you so much!!!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi