Selfmade bookmark by Anita
Hello and welcome, Anita from the Design Team here today. It is Sunday and it's raining outside and what is better on a rainy Sunday than reading a good book? I love books. I am addicted to books, and as I read the book I always think that I should have had a bookmark. Why not make it my self? Self-done is well done 😄 So I made my self a bookmark and now I want to show you how I did this: I took a manila tag in size #12 and cut it on both sides approx a centimeter I used my corner punch and rounded the top corners on my tag then I took my new and awesome Distress Oxides and started colouring my tag: I started with Broken China, Cracked Pistasio and Fossilised Amber on my craft mat and spritzed with water and "smeared" the tag into the colours I used the heat gun and dried between all layers Then Fossilised Amber and Spiced Marmalade Fired Brick and Faded Jeans Cracked Pistachio and Spiced Marm...

Comments
Thanks for sharing! ♥ ♥ ♥
Dot x
Hugs
Donna xx