Warm Greetings in a pocket


Hello everyone, it's Majo from the Design Team here at Rubber Dance Stamps! 




Today I want to show you how to create a card in a pocket using one of the stamps from the new Winter Wonderland set ... and others from the shop!

I cut a seed pocket with my Sizzix die and a panel from Design Paper for the front 


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment



 I cut a panel and a heart for my card, embossed the edge and stamped the Birthday Sentiment from the Happy Birthday Set. 
The heart was stamped with the Burlap Stamp!



The card fits right into my pocket and gives even room for either coupons, tea bags etc.


 
I added a metal charm from my stash



I hope you've enjoyed my tutorial and I wish you a Happy New Year!

MAJO

To find the stamps I have used, here's the Rubber Dance web shop: www.rubberdance.com

Comments

Unknown said…
Love it Majo - cute alternative to a traditional card.
Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you, Majo! What a sweet idea and cool twist to a greeting card! :-)
XOX
Craftyfield said…
Love it when both card and envelope are works of art!
Unknown said…
Fab idea Majo! x
massofhair said…
Oh oh i think i need that die cut, beautiful project! :-) xxx
Artatag said…
Wow, what a brilliant and attractive idea having an own pocket for the card! Beautiful!
xöx

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button