Springlike Artist Tradinig Cards


Hello everyone! This is Susanne again. I'm addicted to ATCs at the moment and this time I created a springlike couple with the Vintage Bird Set from Rubber Dance.

I used my new Neocolor II watercolor crayons. I love playing with them.

I stamped the little birdie with Versamark ink and sticky embossing powder from Ranger. I added some Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Flakes with a brush and colored it with Distress Markers. The metallic flakes build a resist so the color adheres only to the leftover paper.


I used also the gilding flakes for the "BIRDS".


If you are interested in trading some ATCs you can find more on my blog.
I hope you enjoyed my post today. See you all soon!

Susanne.

To find the stamps I have used, here's the Rubber Dance web shop: www.rubberdance.com:

Comments

Lizzy Hill said…
These birds are MAGICAL...those flakes are amazing....loooove these!!!
Craftyfield said…
Gorgeous birds, the flakes' colours are fantastic!
Bibi Lindahl said…
I second that! Thank you so much, Susanne! It's nice to see some warm colours now that it's so cold out, and it makes me long for spring even more. Beautiful ATCs! Love the flakes!
XOX
ddazzled71 said…
These are both Beautiful Susanne, and I am totally agree too. The gilding flakes add a gorgeous shimmer and are a wonderful finishing touch. xx
ionabunny said…
These are lovely. Popping over to check out more. Hugz
Artatag said…
I love that little humming bird! Wonderful cards!
xox

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button