Birds Mixed Media Canvas

Hi everyone!

It's me, Susanne, today and I am really proud to share with you my "Birds" mixed media canvas. It's one of the canvases I created for the Faber-Castell Paperworld booth, which is at the end of January in Germany.
When I received the awesome "Vintage Birds" stamps from Rubber Dance I could only think about spring! So I tried to get some "winter-to-spring" feeling in my canvas. I used the browns to show the wet ground and the old grass. The blue stands for a blue and sunny sky.


Additionally to the lovely stamps I used some stencils. You will get all the information about the supplies in the video description.
I had so much fun creating. Hopefully you will have fun watching the process video.



Have a nice day everyone!
See you soon,
Susanne.

To find the stamps I have used, here's the Rubber Dance web shop: www.rubberdance.com

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you so much, Susanne! This is really beautiful and you have every reason to be proud of it. How awesome that it's being displayed at the Faber-Castell Paperworld booth! Loved watching your video tutorial, you make it look so easy :-) And perhaps it is ... with some practise? I've tried your babywipe and stencils over Gelatos technique and it's so much FUN!!!
XOX
Majo said…
Too cute! I will have the chance to see this in Frankfurt pretty soon :)
Ellie Knol said…
O, that''s a beautiful creation!!! Off to see the video! LOVE the style!
Craftyfield said…
Love this mixed media canvas, the blending of the gelatos looks great and the different layers of stencilling add lots of interest. I enjoyed the video too, I always learn when watching other create!
Artatag said…
So cute and a wonderful tutorial! Thank you for sharing!
Boo G said…
Love this page...
Susanne Rose said…
Thank you so much for you lovely comment!
Unknown said…
Amazing work - I adore this

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button