New Stamps!


Hey, fans and faeries! It's Bibi here today to brag about my NEW stamps! Hot off the press, here are some of them (there are 6 new sheets - look at New Arrivals at the top menu here)

Images are reduced. Actual size of rubber sheets are 13 x 18 cm (5 x 7 inches)


I Heart Art 
For the coolest Valentine's cards ever! The look and size of these invites for use in art journals, too
(example, left heart upper row is 5 x 6 cm). All made by me (these were so much fun to make!)



Antique Botanicals
Old etchings with a.m.a.z.i.n.g. details - found and revised by Katy on the Design Team:



Round in Circles
Perfectly imperfect circles for art journals and other cool stuff (actual size is much bigger).
Sprial by Gabriele on the DT, all the rest by me:




....and three more sheets/sets - see them all here:
www.rubberdance.com
(New Arrivals, top menu line)

I hope you'll like'em!

Remember that I offer a flat rate shipping on all orders - only €4.50, worldwide!
(that's about US $5)
Or free shipping on orders of €55 and up. Yes m'am, FREE!

OK, enough bragging for today - I have some stuff to make with my brand new stamps!
(Come back on Feb 1st and see what I ended up making for our new challenge)

Thanks for stampin' by!

xox,
Bibi


www.rubberdance.com

Comments

Lizzy Hill said…
Oh my GOSH!!! LOOOVE them all - especially the heart ones..... Drooling here!!!!!
Ashley H said…
I loveLOVElove those heart ones!! Oh gosh I think I NEED those!!
Ellie Knol said…
They look fabulous!
the 1st and 3rd are great for art journaling, and the flowers are really up my street!
Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you, girls! I'm really happy to hear that you like the new stamps! :-D

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button