Decorated Canvas by Steph Ackerman


Hi everyone, Steph here with my first blog post as a DT member for Rubber Dance.  I love these red rubber stamps.  They are very detailed and stamp beautifully each and every time I use them.

Today I want to share a mini canvas I created with Rubber Dance stamps.



I started by first inking the canvas with 3 colors of Clearsnap chalk ink - blue for the sky, cream for the center and tan for the ground:



Next, I used the Sea Mesh stamp, inking it first with Candied Yam Chalk Ink and stamping the canvas.  I then inked the stamp again with Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink and stamped over the first image:



The Retro Beach sentiment was stamped on a scrap of paper and the Sea Mesh stamp was stamped lightly on top of the sentiment, both with Blush Rose Chalk.  I then tore it, inked it and added it to the canvas with foam adhesives for dimension:


Finally, I stamped the Retro Beach sea shells in black ink across the bottom of the canvas.

All the stamps used for this project are from the set called BM1-L: Retro Beach, and can be found on this page: http://rubberdance.com/beach.html

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph
My blog: http://stephaniescraps.blogspot.com


To find the stamps used for this project, and many more, visit the Rubber Dance website at www.rubberdance.com. You can meet us on Facebook - come on over and say hi!

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you, Steph! Great and easy to follow tutorial. I think this is a super gift idea ... Christmas is coming soon! ;)
xox
Cataleya said…
Dear Steph, thank you very much for sharing this idea with us! So cool!!! :)
~Olga Kovalchuk
Anonymous said…
Very nice idea, Steph! I also love those cool textures!!
xox

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Card by Susanne

Cardmaking With Flowers By Dot

Cardmaking with Dot

October Challenge Winners!