Vintage Fabric Card by Olga Kovalchuk


Hello dear readers and Rubber Dance fans! I hope you all enjoy your summer. Olga here today and I will try to inspire you for your new creations. For this card I stitched a lovely fabric onto the cardstock, and the main focus is the very beautiful bird stamp.


I didn't color stamping bird, just wanted to make it black and white. I was trying to make this card a little vintage. I hope you like it.



The stamp used for this card is called B3-1D: Flycatcher, and can be found on this page:
http://rubberdance.com/animals.html  It's available as a single stamp and also with other birds on the set B3-M: A Lillte Birdie (found farther down on the same page).


Wish you a wonderful weekend!

Olga
My blog: http://by-cataleya.blogspot.ru


To read about Olga and the rest of the DT, check this page: www.rubberdance.com/designers.html

To find the stamps used for this project, and many more, visit the Rubber Dance website at www.rubberdance.com.
You can meet us on 
Facebook - come on over and say hi!

Comments

Majo said…
Beautiful, as always ♥
Cataleya said…
Thank you very much dear Majo!!! :)
~Olga Kovalchuk
Cataleya said…
Oh! Thank you so much!!! :) I'm so glad that you like my card :)
~Olga Kovalchuk
Nika said…
Оль, шикарно! Невероятно
Anonymous said…
Olga this is so sweet, I love the mixture of materials! The black and white looks very elegant.
xox
Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you, Olga! :-))) It's such a beautiful card!!! Love the fabric background, and the color combination is so pretty!!
xox

Popular posts from this blog

Tags and minitags with Textured Flowers and Carved Collection #1 by Mariken

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Easy Face-Lift. Just add water.

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)