Greeting Card with Distress Inks by Susanne

Hi my dear stamping friends!

I'm sharing a easy to make greeting card today that I've made with Distress Inks and the lovely Twiggy Leaves stamps from Rubber Dance.


I applied the Distress Inks to a piece of mixed media cardstock with the round blending tool. I picked some autumn colours (Picked Raspberry, Dusty Concord and Spiced Marmalade). I sprinkled the background with some water droplets. The ink is reactivated by the water, and after 20 seconds I soak up the water with a dry cloth. 

I stamped some of the leaves with Memento Dye Inks in different colours. I cut the card at an angle and placed it on the card base to measure where my greeting was going. After I stamped the "Happy Birthday" from the Bonny Bunny stamp set onto the card base and used 3D foam dots to adhere my Distressed leaf design. 

I hope you like my card!
Have a wonderful and crafty weekend!
Susanne

http://www.rubberdance.com/shop


Supplies:
Rubber Dance:



Others:
Distress Inks
Memnto Inks

Comments

Amazing work!!! Fabulous!
Craftyfield said…
The old favourites are the best! I love the background and the leaves stamps, this card could even make me look forward to Autumn!
Ink Art Designs said…
This is such a beautiful Autumnal card! I love the colours that you chose.

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop