This is My Fave Stamp - by Bibi


Hi there! If I asked you which stamp your favourite is, would you be able to answer? Perhaps some of you have one particular stamp you use more than any other stamps in your collection, but my answer to that question would be: Depends!

I have some fave stamps I frequently use when making greetings cards, but which stamps depends on the occasion and person, and some faves that I actually don't use that much - they're just faves because I've had them since forever and just looking at them brings back fond memories of my early days as a stamp addict. New stamps are also often a fave - for a while ...

However! I had to pick ONE fave because Rubber Dance is sponsoring Stamping Sensation's August Challenge, where fave stamp is the theme. So after twisting my brain and apologising to all my other faves for leaving them out like that, this house from Textured Houses (Rubber Dance), came out to play - as it has so many times before. I find it very versatile as it can be used for many occasions, and it's super easy to cut out (me likes that!) and layer on top of one another like this:


I'm going to send the card above to a friend of mine for her birthday later this month. She lives in the US - pretty much on the other side of the globe from me - and I know she has a LOT of stash ...  I think she'll get a kick out of this, especially the sentiment (a stamp from 'You Rock!', Rubber Dance). The flowers are from Floral Wreath and the sun is from a set that was just released at Rubber Dance (free shipping till the 11th of August!), called Tropical Summer. I'll stamp a birthday greeting inside the card and leave room for a personal message.


I'll send this card to another friend who moved recently, to new beginnings and adventure - sentiment is a Tim Holtz sticker.  House stamp from Textured Houses, wings from Butterfly Trio and hill from Whimsical Summer (all from Rubber Dance).



The challenge at Stamping Sensations runs from 5th to 29th of August.
Come show us YOUR fave stamp!

https://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/08/august-challenge.html

Sponsored this month by Rubber Dance
- yes, there will be a prize!


www.rubberdance.com 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Here are some things I've made with the house stamp before,
in combo with more houses from Rubber Dance: 



These were published in the Craft Stamper magazine, February 2017
- even made it to the cover! 




Some more houses .....











Told you it was versatile! :-) 


The house stamp can be found on this 5 x 7 inches sheet


but if you just want the bottom row it's available here.




Thanks so much for looking!


Hugs,
Bibi




Comments

Sue said…
Fabulous makes boss lady, I do love how all the RD stamp sets work with each other xx
Awesome makes stamp maker and stamping queen ❤
ionabunny said…
Gorgeous makes Bibi. Obviously a very favourite and versatile stamp set. Hugz
Joan said…
I love your house makes , they have just gone on my wish list !

Joan
Susanne Rose said…
Love your two cards! And of course all the other creations you've made with the Textured Houses!!!
Denise Bryant said…
These are all just charming!
Mac Mable said…
Fabulous inspirational and amazing creations...Thank you x
Wow look at all those yummy houses, I must say I love those houses too. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration Boss Lady 😍
Hugs
Donna xx
Lemon Creation said…
I love these stamps Bibi, but I have to say mine very fav would be Butterfly Girl and Collage Elements :)Stunning creation Bibi!!! xo

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!