Wise Giraffe ATC's

Hello.  Gail from the design team here today with some inspiration for the current Rubber Dance colour challenge, Magenta, Yellow and Turquoise.  I decided to use one of my favourite Rubber Dance stamps, Giraffe, and play with some words.  



I've used a Stamplorations stencil and Dreamweavers yellow embossing paste for the background, with Rubber Dance stamps Giraffe, and words from Mail Art and Sarcastic Superpower.


I stamped and embossed the giraffe and words on self adhesive paper and fussy cut.  I added a black mat behind the words.  



I decapitated the giraffe, ouch! so I could add her head at a different angle.  Hmmmmm, she knows!!  You know!!  



Again I added the head at a different angle with words from Sarcastic Superpower.

  
Hope you enjoyed my little trio of giraffe wisdom.   Here's the challenge colour board



I hope you get time to create and join the fun.  Remember, the Rubber Dance challenges are two weekly now, so this challenge closes on the 14th and there will be a new theme challenge starting on the 15th.  

All the stamps I used today are available in the bright and beautiful Rubber Dance shop.

My giraffe is gong to join the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Make Your Own Background 
One Crazy Stamper Challenge - Anything Goes 
Penny Black and More Challenge - Anything Goes 
Stamping Sensations - Close to Nature
Dream in Darkness Challenge 

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Teehee, these made me giggle! Such a great idea to cut her head off to put it on a different angle!! Very clever. I learn something new every day :) Love that you've made her PINK! Thank you, Gail! ♥
aussie aNNie said…
Smiling from ear to ear, love this gorgeous creation...awesome. Great inspiration. ♥[aNNie]
Mac Mable said…
Would never have thought to chop up the giraffe! Vibrant colours, fun words and loving the layouts x
Ink Art Designs said…
That giraffe looks so cheeky...and has attitude lol Love these Gail.
Dot x
Donna Rudy said…
I Love that you cut off her head to put her on a different angle - so creative! and I love the background you created. Thank you for sharing your fun ATC cards in our challenge at One Crazy Stamper
Lynne K said…
Love these, Gail, striking designs and gorgeous bright colours. Thank you for sharing them with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne
LoL You made my day, Gail! This is so funny :-)) It reminds me of the old Norwegian joke (or something): "Jai vet hvor postkassa di bor".. This was a very popular sentence when I was young for about 100 years ago.
I love the way you snapped the giraffe to get a different look.
Hugs, Anita ♥
Ellibelle said…
Fantastic card! Great design and colors!
Thanks so much for sharing with us this month at Penny Black and More!
Macarena said…
So funny! LOve the vibrant colors together makink the set so fresh and bold. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!
Susanne Rose said…
What a cool idea! These ATCs are awesome. Hugs!
Linby said…
I love giraffes - what a fun card and so original. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More. Lynn x DT
Squiddy said…
More humorous than dark, but thanks for sharing at Dream In Darkness
My Side of Oz said…
I can appreciate the humor of this one....one smart giraffe huh? Thanks so much for playing with us at Dream in Darkness this month! Nan, CT
Sari / Granne said…
I so love this trio. Striking colors and awesome way to use Bibi's great sentiments and image. Thank you for joining Dream in Darkness March Challenge, I hope to see you back in our new one.
DreamInDarkness said…
hahhaaha love the snark and quirky cool magenta giraffe! Thanks for making me smile. Thanks again for sharing at Dream in Darkness!~kim

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button