Art Journal spread by Yasmina

Hello,

Yasmina here today!
I want to show you a mixed media Art Journal page using my lovely stamps from Rubber Dance. :)



I love the colors for the current challenge!


Don't forget, you have until 14th to post your project! :) 


So, for my page I used two sets of stamps: Textured Flowers and Textured Houses.



I stamped the flowers with Black Archival Ink and colored them with a Dye Ink from IZink.




I have a video tutorial for you!




Have a lovely day!




RUBBER DANCE STAMPS I USED


Comments

This is so beautiful, Yasmina! Love the colors and of course the stamps.
I wish you a wonderful and creative weekend.
Hugs, Anita ♥
Bibi Lindahl said…
Wonderful, Yasmina! ♥ Love the colours, and the sentiment you have added is so true :-)
I really enjoyed watching your video tutorial. Thank you so much!! xx
Mac Mable said…
So many interesting things to look at on your gorgeous background. Full of colour and love those flower stamps...fabulous layout x
aussie aNNie said…
Stunning JP love it and your tutorial is certainly valuable. Looking forward to using my stamps soon. xx ♥[aNNie]
Julie S said…
What a gorgeous explosion of color on your journal pages, Yasmina. Great quote, too.
Ink Art Designs said…
I really enjoyed watching this video Yasmina...looove your journal pages!
Dot x
ionabunny said…
Very pretty pages. Love the brights and the sentiment. So true. Hugz
Jackie PN said…
What a gorgeous journal spread Yasmina!! xo
Susanne Rose said…
Yasmina, your page is so wonderful! I love the soft background in combination with the flowers. Thanks for the video!!!
This is a wonderful art journal spread! Lovely make Yasmina 💕
Helen Gullett said…
Yasmina, your art journal is beautiful!! So inspiring.

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button