Hello! Majo here today. I used the Stamp Frame die from Sizzix, Rubber Dance Stamps *Vintage Birds* and *Envelope Stamps*. I coloured the background with Distress Ink.
Don't forget to use your 15% coupon with code *majo2016*when Shopping at Rubber Dance Stamps :)
Hi my dear crafty friends. Susanne writing today and I like to share this birthday card. It was for my father in law. He goes fishing to Norway every year. So nothing would have been better than a fishy card created with norwegian Rubber Stamps! I stamped the two fishes from the "Something Fishy" set with jet black Archival Ink and covered it with masking fluid. As soon as the fluid was dry I created the background with Distress Inks. I picked Peacock Feathers and Mermaid Lagoon. I used a piece of acetate to apply the color onto my background. First I pressed the ink pad onto my craft mat, added a little bit of water and picked the color up with the acetate. So I have more control instead of laying the paper directly onto the color. I added the fish-hook with a black fine liner. My little fishes are colored with Twinkling H2Os. Unfortunately it's doesn't look shimmery on the photo. I used the sentiment from the Happy Birthday set. Thanks for stopping by to...
Hi everyone, It's Dot here today to share a card with you that I really enjoyed making. The Mood Board for this month has been my inspiration. I've used one of the colours and the birds as inspiration. Are you ready to have a go at making this? Here we go ... Step 1: You need a stamping platform for this step. Ink and stamp out the largest leaf with some brown and green oxides until you are happy with the colours. Leave the middle un-inked so that you can pop an image in there. Step 2: Next, a couple of masks are needed. The first mask that you need is where you cut the leaf in one piece, about 2 mm larger than the stamped image itself. As in the pic above. This gives you a negative mask. Then cut out a separate, normal mask. Simply stamp the image and fussy cut the image about 2 mm in from the outer edge. Step 3: Place the negative mask over the stamped leaf. You'll be...
Hello everyone, It's Dot here today with a cardmaking tutorial for you that uses some of our new stamps. Have you noticed how gorgeous the new stamps from Rubber Dance are this year? I have found that they work really well with the rest of the designs too. This card uses a few of the colours and themes from our August Mood Board. Are you ready for a step-x-step for you on how this card came together? Here we go ... The background has been made by swiping white card through distress ink that was on my craft sheet. Then a little tone-on-tone stenciling was added which brings out the colours even more. The smallest bee from Buzzy Bees was stamped and masked before adding this gorgeous flower from Inky Flowers behind it. The same idea was repeated into the top corner. The Inky Flowers stamp set has a couple of really pretty buds which came in handy to add more detail to the bottom corner. More texture has been added to the background to give a little more depth. This is done throug...
A big thank you to everyone who played along with our October Colour Challenge ! It's time to announce the winners! AND OUR PRIZE WINNER IS .............. no. 7 (chosen using a random number generator) - Elly Booij, who entered our challenge with this beautiful trifold card: Elly wins this awesome prize! Grabbag worth 25 Euro, full of cool stamps! Congratulations! Please email us your shipping address: stamplist@gmail.com OUR DT PICK OF THE MONTH IS .......... #19 - Shilpa! With this beautiful textured mixed media piece. Our winners can grab a bragging badge for their blogs on this page . SPECIAL MENTIONS GO TO... #1: Dagmar http://schaerfchenskreativwelt.blogspot.de/2014/10/herbstlaub-karte.html #8: TwinkleToes http://twinkletoes2day.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/fly-free-sing.html #16: RosA http://paperisticplus.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/multi-tasking-or-two-many-ideas-not.html Click the links to see...
Comments
♥♥♥