Inspiration Black & White and...

Craftyfield here with an inspiration piece for this month's Rubber Dance challenge.

Today I am showing a card I made with some of stamps released in December. I have been wanting some Art themed stamps and the Artist Plate is just perfect.



I stamped individually some of the brushes using masks and kept them in place for the background stamping of 2 textures stamps:
The sentiment was partially stamped on the card and a small wooden heart (I am trying to be witty here). This heart  came with my last Rubber Dance order and I thought it would be fun to include it here.

A pool of blue watercolour finishes the card, I chose Prussian Blue to match the paint tube of course!

So here you have it: Black & White with a touch of blue, and all with stamps (well nearly). I look forward to see your entries in the challenge!





Comments

Majo said…
Beautiful piece of art ♥
Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you, darlin'! I LOVE your card!! Such a cool combination of the Artist Plate stamps and the grid and diamond stamps in the back. Love how you stamped 'art' inside the tiny heart I sent you :)
♥♥♥
Oh, I love this stamp set! Beautiful card in black & white and blue ♥
Hugs, Anita
Kristiina said…
Oh, love it! And I so need that stich and frame set :)

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button