CAS-ual Friday: Birthday Card by Bibi


Welcome to another CAS-ual Friday with Rubber Dance stamps!

CAS stands for Clean And Simple. In most cases that means using just a few stamps, leaving a lot of white around the stamped images. That part might feel intimidating to many cardmakers, myself included when I tried the CAS style for the first time a couple of years ago. The more CAS card I made, the easier I found it, though. Goes with everything new we try, doesn't it?

For today's CAS card, I've used a stamp that you have never seen before! This gorgeous hydrangea flower with birthday sentiment (and more) will be released on the 2nd of June, so here's just a little nibble ...


I coloured the stamp with watercolour markers, gave it a light mist of water and stamped it on watercolour paper. I filled in just a few petals and both leaves, using markers and a paint brush. For the sentiment, I also used markers on the stamp - but no water for a crisp impression.

This stamp set will be available in the Rubber Dance web shop on the 2nd of June.
Please give a round of applause to Deborah Wainwright for drawing this beauty for me so I could turn it into a rubber stamp!

Set size: 9 x 13 cm. Large hydrangea: 7 x 7 cm.
Deeply etched, red rubber. Retails at €9,75





If you absolutely cannot wait till the 2nd of June,
just pop me an email and tell me you're impatient ;-)
(stamplist@gmail.com)


Thanks for stamping by today!

Hugs from Bibi
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥








Would you like to know when we release new stamps?
Sign up for our Newsletter on this page.

 Newsletter







Comments

Beautiful card and lovely designs from Debs❣
Wow I just love this card Bibi. You have. Ade a wonderful stamp from my design thank you so much xxx
ionabunny said…
So pretty. Need to try that spritzy technique. Love the happy birthday font. Hugz
Craftyfield said…
I love hydrangeas! Good choice of new stamp... a lovely design by Debs and a beautiful card from Bibi!
Fliss said…
Gorgeous card Bibi and the new stamp set is really fabulous. Just love hydrangeas.
Fliss xx
Ink Art Designs said…
Oh thank you Bibi - but my birthday isn't for another couple of months lol.
I looove hydrangeas too. A gorgeous card Bibi, and a great design Debs.
Dot x
Lemon Creation said…
Beautiful stamp and I adore your card Bibi! xo
Stunning card Bibi, now you’re the Queen of CAS....no doubt about that 😍
Hugs
Donna xx
Susanne Rose said…
Super beautiful!!! Love this new set!
Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you all so very much for your kind comments! ♥ ♥ ♥

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button