Let the fun begin:
1. Add some paper scraps to your page with Gel Medium an cover it with Gesso.
2. Emboss the spiral from the Round In Circles set. I used a piece of scrap paper to mask the lower part.
3. Add color with Brushos. I add the pigments to the page and spray water on top. The embossing acts as a resist. So the color will not stay on the spiral.
4. Add a little blue with the Gelato Cotton Candy. Blend the color with a wet finger.
5. Cut a mask for the spiral and stamp images arround it. I used the Travel, Alphabeth Uno and For The Birds set together with Archival Ink jet black. Add some doodling with a black marker.
6. Add more doodling with Pitt Pastel pencils. This adds more dynamic and interest to your page.
7. Stamp the bird onto tissue paper and adhere it with Gel Medium. Add some black splatters with a black spray paint and some shadows with the Gelato Black Licorice.
8. Make some stamping with the images from the Rock Carvings and Travel sets.
9. Add the title with the brand new letters from the Alphabet Uno set. I stamped them on white paper, cut them out and adhered them to the page. Add some more doodling with markers or pastel pencils.
I hope you like my page. If you have any questions you are welcome to ask in the comments. See you soon, Susanne.
Stamp sets from Rubber Dance:
For the Birds
You will get 15% discount on your next order in the Rubber Dance Online Store when you enter "susanne2016" during checkout.